Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kensington Palace


              I visited Kensington Palace, on  the Saturday 3rd August, in London.
 It was a very long journey to get there. When I got there it was a little disastrous as it was raining and I walked all the way across the Hyde park gardens to the Kensington Gardens to get to the palace. If you have a lot of time it is worth going there. We were in a rush to see the whole of London in one day. Believe me you can't see London in a day. We spent only 5 hours there and missed out half of the exhibits. I loved the parts I saw though. 
But I have to be honest I didn't pay the full price as I went to London by train so I got a discount. I would say that it isn't worth looking at, if you are going to pay the full price. It cost us £15 for 2 adults and 3 children. Which is a Bargain when we had a budget of £100 to spend in London. 
I do believe that if you go out on a Sunny day, there is a lot to see in the gardens, whilst you are walking to the Palace. There is a lot to see whilst you are walking from the Albert Memorial to The Serpentine. There is also a fleet of rowing and pedal Boats.
If you are going there, It is wise to plan your trip and give everything a reasonable time!

No comments:

Post a Comment